Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy 2012!

Some of us had our class with Kathryn today, and I realized I had not been on the Blog for quite some time. I found myself catching up on all the sharing. Thank you for keeping this going...

I wanted to share that I have been feeling quite different since the New Year arrived. Deep in my soul I can feel the shift that is going on within and around our world, within and between our souls, within and around the person that I AM. My soul has never been so excited for the upcoming year! While I have no idea what is to come - I just know it is going to be absolutely fabulous!

Am I feeling this because of the tonics? The colonics? The Flower Essences, Essential Oils and High Frequency foods? I feel that the answer is a resounding Yes! to all of the above. I AM so Great-Full for Each & Every one of you for being such a beautiful light in my life. I AM Thank-full for Kathryn and her beautiful teachings, and for Michael and all his Wisdom. I AM Excited to be Alive! and to be a Part of this wonderful Journey on Mother Earth.

Aho,
ThunderHeart
aka Asheera

No comments: