Thursday, July 26, 2012

Concentrated Tonic

Hello all tonic lovers!

Lately I was guided to drink 3/4 cup of tonic 2 times per day. One & 1/2 cups per day became frequent time consuming tonic making.  I dowsed if I could make a concentrated tonic and dilute it with the same results and got a positive.  I dowsed out the quantities.  Now I use more of many of the ingredients. I redowse it each time.  I am adding a bruised leaf of local herbs Angelica and Comfrey.  I start the distilling process with 3 quarts of water in the distiller receiver and I end up with about this quantity of concentrated tonic: 2 wine bottles, 2 quarts and one 16 oz bottle.  I store it in the refrigerator the same way that we learned at White Sage Landing.  I dilute it (1 part tonic to 2 parts high vibration water) when I add it to the handy 16oz bottle I use when I pour out my dose into a glass. At that time I add stevia drops which is the sweetener that has been dowsing for me since I have been on (and off!) the Body Ecology diet (no sugars, not even fruit or most grains).

My guidance tells me this concentrated tonic is as effective as before when I was making a regular blend. If others have other or contrary feedback on this, I would appreciate it.

With gratitude and love for the plant kingdom and each of you,
Liz

No comments: