Thursday, July 26, 2012

Getting Unstuck

For months after returning from Arizona and our tonic making class I repeated the same pattern over and over. I'd made tonic and take it for two to three weeks, run out and not get it made for several weeks, if not six; make another batch, take it until it ran out....you get the idea. After awhile I began to feel resistance, guilt and shame around the whole process. It was anything but healing! 


One morning I woke up with a simple idea that would change all of that for me. I began to make up the blend of roots, herbs, vibrational remedies and essential oil, grinding it up in my Vita Mix and storing it in a mason jar. I simmer two tablespoons to one quart of water for 10 - 15 minutes, add a little Stevia and use that for my daily dosage for the next several weeks. I started with 2 tablespoons of tonic daily,  and am now up to 1/3 cup. I've managed to do this consistently for 9 weeks and feel so much better both emotionally and physically. 


I've been off coffee and sugar for about the same length of time; it was one more thing I was beating myself up about. I just couldn't seem to get unstuck! Getting the vibrational remedies consistently every day has made a huge difference in my willingness to get conscious about other areas of my life too.  


It was a very long, emotionally difficult, grief-filled winter for me and these last couple of months I've felt a renewed sense of commitment to myself and healing old wounds and feelings of unforgiveness that must be cleared before further regeneration can happen for me. I am so grateful for my 'tonic family', for the teachings that have been so graciously and generously given over the years, and for the enormous opportunities being given to All Life at this time. May you walk in beauty & ease. 

Maggie Crystal Raven

No comments: