Hello Everyone,
I hope you are all receiving your supplies for making tonics and as excited as I am. I wanted to send out a little note to make sure everyone can post and comment. Please comment on this post and let me know. If you are not able to comment, please email me. I would like to work out the kinks before something comes up that is important.
Love to ALL.....
Michelle
5 comments:
I think I'm all set! Thanks for keeping us on point!!
Thanks Michelle. Picking up my juicer in the morning in Eugene. Can't wait to start making tonics.
Liz and my juicer and herbs are coming this week.
Michelle, I can comment but I can't post a blog...? I wanted to put up some pictures for people. How can I fix that?
Danielle, please let me know if you can now blog, I made you an author when I invited you and I am not sure why you are not able to blog. I invited you again to see if that will change it. Vicki, I used a different email so let me know if you get the new invite and everyone else, let me know if everything is working for you?
Post a Comment