I have been on the tonics since around January. I have watched as the herbs that dowsed for me went from largely yin and blood tonics to including more yang tonics.
I recently dowsed for a new tonic again, and it came up all yin tonic herbs and blood tonic herbs with one qi tonic herb. I made it and have been taking it for over a week, and am feeling great, so balanced. It is so interesting how much the tonics change from month to month. I am experiencing a new type of balance that I have not had before.
I spoke with someone recently who has been using the tonics for about 6 months. He has diabetes and was reaching a point where the kidneys were degenerating very quickly. His main symptoms included night sweats, copious urination, and sugar in the urine. Was losing weight and not digesting well either. I got him on yin tonics. Month after month, I had to reassure him that the tonics were working behind the scenes, since he did not notice much change at first.
Just last week, he has had a breakthrough. The urination is more in balance, he feels better, and no longer feels that the kidneys are degenerating! He says all the symptoms have gone except the night sweats (which means he still really needs yin tonics!)
The danger right now is that when people feel better, they think they don't need to take the herbs any more. It is my pupose to help him understand that the regeneration has just begun, and the herbs can do so much more for him if he continues with them.
I thank you all for making this year long commitment. It will give us all twelve new reference points of working with these herbs over the course of a year. I encourage you all to share your process, what kind of herbs are dowsing, and what you experience as you take them. This will give us a similar experience as taking the herbs on our own for 12 years... Talk about the fast track.
1 comment:
Kathryn, Thank you so much for sharing this. So much of the mind set is in "medicine" to make us better and then we want to be done taking anything. I love how this is a "food" and not a "medicine". It helps the mind get on board.
I spoke with a friend with many questions recently and he asked me, so what exactly are you, meaning Vegan, Vegetarian etc and I said I am not any of those, I'm just on the food for life plan. That reached him.
Love, Michelle
Post a Comment