Hi Everyone!
I miss you all already, and thank you Michelle for setting this blog up so quickly...it is beautiful! I just wanted everyone to know that I ordered all of the herbs yesterday (except Dried Tangerine Peel...I couldn't find it) from the website Kathryn gave us, and the total with shipping to AK was about $150 ($17 was shipping). I just wanted to give others an idea of cost. If anyone figures out how to order the dried tangerine peel (Qing pi), please let me know.
Looking forward to connecting with you all through this blog, and thanks again Michelle! Love, Rebecca
7 comments:
Hi Rebecca,
It appears that the company is temporarily out of Qing pi (citrus peel). Keep watching their bulk herb section, I am sure it will be available again soon.
Kathryn
Thank you Rebecca and Kathryn. I noticed that I needed to do a search for some of the herbs and the names are a little different. Is this normal?
I miss you all and I know this will be a great year.
Love to ALL!!!
Michelle
Michelle,
Also good to remember that the addition of citrus essential oils can also work in the tonics to relieve stagnation. These include lime, mandarin, orange, grapefruit, and lemon.
Thank you for the reminder Kathryn. I also wanted to say that picture of you is absolutely beautiful. Love, Michelle
Thanks for the idea about the citrus oils Kathryn..
Costco has organic peaches and nectarines right now, and Lindsey and I are getting several cases each to freeze and store for tonic making all winter long. Just wanted to share, in case others wanted to do the same...
Thank you Rebecca, Costco is too far away for me but always good to remember to shop the sales and freeze. Happy tonic making everyone....
Post a Comment