Hello All,
I am wondering if any of you have used Mullein and what your thoughts are on making it into a hydrosol? The only hesitation that I have is, there are tiny little hairs on the leaves that are known to cause irritation when used in a tea and it is recommended that it be strained. It seems that because I will be steaming it, that those hairs will not make it into the hydrosol. What are your thoughts? I am also wondering about using the whole plant, leaves, stem and flowers. It is most common to use only the leaves and flowers, it is also common to hang the stalk to dry before using it but I feel that it would like to be used whole and fresh. I would love to try it as it has such amazing healing properties when it comes to the lungs and bladder.
Thank you,
Michelle
3 comments:
Just waiting on my distiller to arrive and I am going for it. I just can't ignore the calls any longer :)
I think it will be fantastic!
Would love to know your results!
Post a Comment