Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cleansing events

Hi All,

I want to thank Kathryn again so much for writing about the cleansing events. It is helpful to have a better understanding. I have been having continueing itchies but tolerable and not anything as bad as at our last tonic meeting. Sometimes I awaken in the night to find myself itching and have given myself a few raw scabs. This seems to be lessening and I did not decrease the amount of tonic. I have kept up with 2 days of juice fasting per week and 2 colonics too. I keep getting guidance to use hot compresses with dilluted oils on my colon and liver.

When I did the 7 days juice fast with a colonic per day I was guided to do the hot compresses daily, twice on my kidneys as well. A day or so into this fast I was guided to do the gallbladder/liver flush from the "Seasonal Detox Diet" book. This involves drinking fresh apple juice and dandylion tea each day and at the close of 2-4 days you take an oil cocktail and lay on your right side on a hot compress with castor oil. The last time I did this I awoke in the middle of the night and thought I might throw up, vomit, have diarhrea or pass out. I had terrible hot and cold sweats. I was actually frightened. I stayed on the toilet and after about 1/2 hour of releasing I started to feel better and safe. I released about 20-30 gallstones. Yeah!

So this time I was not looking forward to that last night at all! My guidance told me to do castor oil liver packs the two nights leading up to the last night and also one on my kidneys. I did the cocktail and the castor oil pack on the last night. I slept really well. When I awakened I was disappointed thinking maybe it had not worked, had I missed something? But then later during my colonic I passed about 50-75 gallbladder stones!
I had made the intention for it to be accomplished with ease. I was so happy that my guidance had led me to a gentle resolution this time.

Happy cleansing everyone!
Liz

No comments: