Sunday, November 6, 2011

Signing Off For 7 Days

Hi to All,
Michael and I will be out of touch for the next 7 days. We are beginning our 7 day deep tissue cleanse today, and will be laying low for the next week. We wanted to let you all know that we will be only checking our e-mail once in a while. If you e-mail us during the week, we will see it eventually, but may not be responding through the cleanse!

I just want to thank you all who have participated with the first tonic support meeting--it was a great meeting and I feel so much energy from the connection we are co-creating together. On this past Thursday, Michael and I had appointments with two local people who are serious about reclaiming their health. Making tonics for them was so rewarding, as the local Nature Spirits were very active in the co-creative process, bringing several wild local herbs into the formulas.

There is so much support from the Earth, the Nature Spirits, and the ancient Chinese herbalists, for all of us who are walking the path of healing and ascension in this time. All we need to do is step forward and keep taking the actions to manifest our desires and intentions. The more we trust, the more we are supported in grace.

No comments: