Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hi All,
Just made my first tonic on my own. It took a lot of focus to have the time to do it. The spirits of the land and the Chinese Masters helped. I burned my left hand with tonic during the filling process. Any suggestions for treatment for my red, not blistered skin?

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Pure lavender oil will take the pain out and heal the burn quickly. I know Rebecca is out of town, but you could get some from Liz, or Vicki at the Gift Gallery, they are probably the closest sources to you.

This is one challenge I see with the distiller is that it is easy to burn yourself when pouring out the tonic. I have done it myself. Looking for helpful suggestions as we all work with this to eliminate the risk!

Kylara Sharrock said...

Thank you Kathryn. I wonder if there are silicone gloves that are flexible and heat resistant. I will look into it. Many blessings on yours and Micahel's cleanse.
Kylara