Thursday, October 20, 2011

Congrats to Lindsey!

I wanted to let everyone know that Lindsey was awarded $20,000 this morning for her "innovative" business idea, "Food as Medicine!" She is still out of town at yoga school, so Kevin and myself have been representing her (and very busy doing so) the past week, but it has all been worth it! Congratulations to us all, and to spreading health and consciousness to western AK. I am so excited that the judges believed in her idea so much!

On a tonic note, I am glad that I've had mine to support me in this somewhat chaotic week. I have been taking it faithfully (2 Tbs. a day), and have managed to get pretty far on little sleep, waking up amazed each day at the amount of energy I had.

Thank you all for your support, and thank you Kevin for all of the amazing work you did to assist Lou (he was REALLY awesome).

3 comments:

Vicki said...

I'm so proud of all of you!! Your program looked fantastic! I can't wait to see what develops with the business... May you all have a HUGE abundance of Joy & Prosperity!! Aho.
ThunderHeart

Rebecca said...

Thanks Vicki, same to you!

Kathryn said...

May the Angels and Nature spirits line up to support you in all your endeavors, every step of the way! Congratulations to you all for this powerful manifestation that is taking form--may it serve the community of Bethel and all of Alaska as a portal to living the divine blueprint of vibrant health and unity.