Hello all,
Since the "results" of taking the tonics are subtle and somewhat delayed (except in Vicki's case!), I had the idea to dowse for my initial Jing and Chi levels, on a scale of 0 - 100. I will dowse for my Jing level before I started the tonics, since this is the energy we are born with and which depletes during our lifetime (I'm very curious what mine is!). I will then track it with dowsing every now and then to see what is happening with my Jing. Just wanted to post this in case anyone else was interested in doing the same thing.
I use this type of dowsing before any fast or cleanse I do, testing the current level of vibrancy of each of my organs or body in general, and then several days into the fast, and then afterward. The results are always amazing, and I feel they are very accurate. I have even tested the degree of parasite infestation before and after a parasite cleanse. If anyone else decides to do this, I'd love to hear about it!
Gratitude...Rebecca
4 comments:
Hi Rebecca,
While I am great-full that these tonics are giving me the support I so need regarding my hotflashes and nightsweats (and still am free! yeah!!) I know there is plenty of balancing that my body will be doing over time (my added weight is visual proof of the balancing my body so eagerly yearns for). I love your idea of dowsing to see where our levels are at before and after - I'm going to incorporate that into my remedy ritual. :)
It will be so interesting to compare our levels, especially a year from now!
I too love the idea. I had been using a form of measurement of bio-markers, to see how many were out of balance. I like this idea of measuring the jing, qi, yin, yang,and blood. These would be indicative of the percentage, the highest potential being 100%. "Blood" would not indicate the amount of blood, but the balance, condition, and vibrancy of the blood.
According to dowsing,
My current jing measurement is 73%.
My current qi measurement is 62%.
My current yin measurement is 70%.
My current yang measurement is 83%.
My current blood measurement is 75%.
Interestingly, my latest tonic is made up of mostly yin and qi tonic herbs, with one yang tonic herb. This will be fun to track.
I am also adapting this measurement in my practice with the tonics and I love them by the way. I plan in the nest couple of days to make the next one as I am half way through based on how much I made and the dosage. I love how the levels that I am lowest are the ones that dowsed to be in the tonic, and I dowsed levels after creation of the tonic.
The Mullein hydrosol that I made came out pretty dark green even though I put a quart of water in the receiver and filled the bottom pan full. It yielded 6, eight ounce jars. I have not tried it on it's own yet but I am clear to add it to my next tonic.
I am noticing a shift with the tonics as my circulation and energy levels have improved.
Love to all and gratitude for this group and information. I wouldn't have thought to track as much without the input, so thank you....
As a side note: I start my Hypnotherapy classes this next week and plan to use the Alchemy oils along with this. Very excited!!! Thank you so much Rebecca!
Love, Michelle
Post a Comment