Yesterday I talked by phone with my parents, who live in Mesa, AZ. My father told me he had some really great news for me, and I could not imagine what it could be.
Before I go on, I should let you know that my family had not expressed an interest in trying any of the cleanses or methods that Michael and I have been using for the past 15 years to advance and maintain our physical health. They have always been supportive, but never with any desire to become involved.
This past July, all of that changed when my sister came to White Sage Landing to initiate dietary and lifestyle changes that can change the course of her life from this point on. It was so wonderful to share our tools and foods with her.
Now, my father, who is about 85 years old, has decided to experiment with some of the suggestions in the Food for Ascension book. Six weeks ago, all on his own, he eliminated all dairy products, eggs, and red meat from his diet. He replaced all fats with cold-pressed olive oil. And in only 6 weeks, he has lost 11 pounds, and his blood pressure (which was very high) has dropped 40 points!
He just proved it one more time, that we are never too old to heal and regenerate! Thanks, Dad, for having the inspiration and desire for trying something new... and for sharing your story!
2 comments:
Amazing! I LOVE personal, inspirational stories. I would love to see this one in your book, Kathryn. I would also like to hear more about any further progress he makes. Thanks for sharing.
This is such great news......Thank you for sharing.
Love, Michelle
Post a Comment