Hello Everyone,
I have been offline doing some body healing but while in that process my supplies can in. I have a couple of days till I can begin creating but very interested in hearing how it is going for all of you.
I am wondering what size bottles you have all ordered, was then one we made 16oz or 32oz.
With the EZlid bottles (like the ones Lindsay used for her berry tonic she brought), do they seal as tightly so they can rest on the shelf till opened or will they need refrigeration from the start?
Has anyone made a hydrosol from a local plant yet?
Cara, I haven't heard back from you so just let me know when you are ready and send your address. I look forward to your Nettle Hydrosol.
Love to all,
Michelle
1 comment:
Michelle, I use 16 oz. bottles for the workshop. I have no experience with the EZlid except when Lindsey mailed it to us, it was the only bottle that leaked--FYI.
Post a Comment