I am done! I've completely finished Forrest Yoga Teacher training here in Houston!
It was physically intense, surprisingly fun and wildly rewarding, I highly recommend it to everyone!
I am fortunate that I was so well prepared from all the work I've done with Kathryn and Michael and our wonderful group of healers aka you all and I'm proud to say that I took my tonic (that I made in advance) every single day!
I got exactly what I came here to get, plus some unexpected delicious treats in self discovery. I am leaving here changed and with teaching skills that are priceless to me and the deep seeded confidence in knowing that I can teach and am an awesome teacher at that! Standing in front of a room still rattles my nerves but those feelings are no longer debilitating and I have the tools I need to transmute that energy and even change it completely, from terror to excitement! I feel so confidant in my skills as a teacher and know in my deepest core that I have valuable gifts to share with the world and I can hardly wait to get home and start sharing!!
From the very first day to the last we got up in front of a group of people and taught something we didn't know how to teach AND we had to sing, dance and make all sorts of weird gestures and noises while doing so. Day after day we were forced to conquer our individual and specific fears and limiting beliefs about teaching, failing and embaress ourselves and then we had the awesome opportunity to get over it.
All of this was done in ceremony, calling in the 4 directions and sacred ones every morning. We are all leaving here rattled, inspired and changed for the better. Eager to carry the Forrest yoga style out into the world and share this amazing medicine with others.
I feel so fortunate and blessed to have had this opportunity to work with Ana T. Forrest and her amazing team! The program was flawless and full of intent to mend the hoop of the people. We (our group) was given the tittle the rainbow warriors and I wear this name with pride!
I pledge to carry the message of Forrest yoga, all the incredible knowledge that Kathryn has bestowed upon me (which is in a class all it's own, I learned that again while here how rare and valuable your teachings are) and Food As Medicine out into my community and shine light on the dark to awaken human consciousness and planetary healing!
To all my brothers and sisters upon this awe-inspiring path, Aho
-Lindsey
PS I look forward to getting home and to start playing with my herbs, oils and tonics again!!
1 comment:
"When birds fall from the sky and the animals are dying,
a new tribe of people ...shall come unto the earth from many colors,
classes, creeds, who by their actions and deeds shall make the earth
green again. They will be known as the warriors of the Rainbow."
—Hopi Prophecy
So happy for you, Dear One!
Post a Comment