I walked in and crashed on my bed, it's been a busy week, staring back at me is my gifts our last give away ceremony. The thought came to me, we have all grown so much, at least I have. I remember my first class back at DiamondHeart and when it came to the give way ceremony, I was nervous, unsure of what to bring and a bit anxious to receive. Now we are easily giving and receiving and sharing such beautiful gifts of our hearts and the earth.
I am feeling so incredibly grateful and just felt like sharing.
Aho,
Michelle Lynx
1 comment:
So true Michelle, thanks for the reminder. I sometimes find myself feeling like I haven't grown much at all, but when I look back to my very first appointment with Kathryn, oh my goodness - I am a completely different person! One of the most important things to remind myself is that this journey never ends. Looking back gives us a really great reference point!
Post a Comment