Sunday, October 16, 2011

Update!

I wanted to wait a full week before posting my progress with the remedy... yet am so excited I just can't wait another day! I noticed right away that since taking my tonic I have not had any hot flashes - either by day or night. I was guided not to take my usual assortment of tinctures while taking this remedy. While there are small amounts of them in the remedy, in comparison to what my daily intake was in the past - it just didn't seem (in my mind) logically possible for me to experience change so quickly. I thought it would at least take 3 days, even a week, before I would feel the results. These chinese herbs are freaky awesome!! (Yes, that's a good thing. LOL) Results were immediate. I did experience an underlying headache the first four days, and now that seems to have passed. I've also noticed my face detoxing too. I've been waking up with blotchy skin/break-outs of rosacea acne, and have been told that is due to the new facial creme I've been using (my creation). Which is also a good thing!

In short - Life is Good!

Hugz & Kizzes,
ThunderHeart

No comments: